viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Post 3: My Favorite TV Show


When it comes to talk about my favorite TV show, there is only one thing that immediately comes to my mind: Game of Thrones. I'm aware of the popularity of this show, so I think almost everyone has at least a clue of what it is about, however, there's a lot of things I would still like to say.

Game of Thrones is a TV series produced by HBO, released for the first time on 2011, April 17. It consists in a world of medieval fiction, with lots of drama, adventure and action. It is inspired on George R.R Martin's book A song of Ice and Fire. The story of the series is set on a continent with different nations that are ruled by lords, members of a ruling lineage, focusing the events on the nobility and the diplomacy –most of the time shady– that characters use for the seek of power and control. Some of them would tend to act with honor and faith, but eventually the cold-blood-cleverness is going to overcome the nice guys.

I could choose a lot of episodes as my favorite, so, making an exceptional effort, I have to choose the first episode as my beloved one. Why first episode? Well, there's a lot of more exhilarating episodes on the series, but what makes the first episode of the show my favorite is the big impact that it had on me when I watched it: the setting of the environment, that dark atmosphere that would tense every nerve of your body, and the sudden death of characters that you never expected is what got me shocked and extremely interested. Then you understand: this is not a common show, anything could happen and you're about to being shockingly surprised over and over again.


So, I already displayed a bit why I like this show so much (Seriously, it does, I've watched it like 5 times). It's production, the coherent fantasy and all the surprising events made this series something like an addiction to me.


If you haven't seen it, you must.






No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges