viernes, 20 de julio de 2018

Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

I constantly think about keep studying at university after I finish my first academic degree. I'm not sure if I would do it immediately after graduating from sociology, maybe I would prefer to work some time, save some money and then, after a couple of years, enter to some postgraduate program.

I would like to study a postgraduate on social science, because I really want to learn more about all social science and specifically, I would like to learn things about psychology that could help me in social research.

I think that I would study in Chile, actually, in this same university. Maybe I would study outsides the country after my first postgraduate. I'm not sure whereabouts exactly, because I'm not sure of the subject of it or even if I would want it, but I guess I will know in the future.

I would study part-time, so I can also work and keep doing other activities that are important to me, or if I decide not to work and studying at the same time, I would take a full-time program, to finish it most quickly. I'm not so sure if there are any program of distance learning in the subjects I'm interested.

I think it's a wise choice to study a postgraduate, but there are some reasons that could make it more difficult too, like not having enough money or time. If you have the opportunity to study a postgraduate, I think that you have to take it, unless you don't want to.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 10: English Language Challenges