viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

I haven't seen many concerts, but I can tell a lot about the few shows I've seen, so it's a little bit difficult to only choose one. Anyways, if I must choose one, I would definitively enjoy to talk about Santiago Gets Louder, even though it was rather a festival than just a concert.

It was held on October 2015, at cerrillos ex-airport, and it was a huge lollapalooza-like concert, but only rock and metal bands were playing that day. So, some small bands started playing early that day, some of them Chilean, such as Weichafe and Cómo Asesinar a Felipes. Afterward, some renowned international bands got to the stage, like Gojira and Lamb of God, and finally, the main events were Deftones, Faith No More and System of a Down. Personally, these bands I've already mentioned are all of my taste, being Deftones and System of a Down my favourites. Also, I went to the concert with my very good friend Cristopher, who always gives me enjoyable moments, so we had a very good time that day. 

I remember the most memorable moment of that day was when Deftones were playing, because first of all, I got to move really close to stage, and despite that everyone there was cramped, it was just too funny and unique. Then, at the very same moment I was like, three meters away from Chino Moreno, the sunset started and the sky turned orange, making everything gorgeous and somehow magical.

3 comentarios:

  1. That beautiful the scene the sunset in the show.

    Regards !

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Daniel

    I thought that you will talk about DEM.

    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi classmate, your story sounds great, i'd love to see that bands, in the other hand, i see a concert of weichafe and Como asesinar a Felipes the last summer. Regards

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10: English Language Challenges