viernes, 6 de julio de 2018

Post 4: My Best Friend

Talking about my friends is somewhat difficult to me, since I have a lot of persons that I consider as my friends in many different sides of my life, being especially difficult to categorize them in a hierarchy, but it's not impossible I guess, actually, there's someone in my mind that would fit perfectly on the description of a best friend. His name is Carlos, I met him on first year of university and since then we have been friends. He approached to me the very first day of class, when I was alone and confused walking around the campus, with a friendly conversation.

It has been four years now since we first met, and he has being an unconditional company despite my complicated way of be. We have grown emotionally together this years, we talk about feelings, pains and cheers, having a great confidence and always trying to understand each other. Both of us are a complete disaster sometimes, but when that happens, we just try to keep the company and slowly cheer up.

Also we do a lot of simple things together, like listen to music and talk about it, go for walks, eat a lot and even exercise!

I will never forget when we climbed Cerro Chena to the very top of the hill, and then, when we were leaving, a strange man approached us and started talking us about weird and nonsense stories of his life. We were somewhat scared and confused, but nowadays we remember that day with lots of laughs, and that is not the only bizarre story we have together, in fact, we have a lot of bizarre and funny stories.

1 comentario:

  1. I also find it difficult to classify my friends, it's good that you've met your best friend in the university :)

    ResponderBorrar

Post 10: English Language Challenges